As we continue with information about improving your website, here is something else that you need to know.
What is Google looking for when it crawls the pages of your website?
Here’s the quick list:
• Your page needs to target a single, narrow topic
• Your primary keywords should be at the beginning of the page title
• Your primary keywords should appear in the page URL
• Your content needs to be broken up into related subtopics with proper
• Your primary keywords should be used in the page headline
• When appropriate, your keywords should be emphasized with bold and/or
• Your primary keywords should appear in the content body two or more
• You should use related secondary keywords in the various elements of
• Images on the page should have descriptive ALT tags
If you don’t understand any of the above items, ask me in the comments and I’ll try to explain. In the meanwhile, check your own website content to see if it meets the above criteria.